These Terms and Conditions of Use regulate access and use of the websites under www.vitamine.cat domain and subdomains (hereafter, all of them just named as “the website”). The mere access to the website attributes the status of ‘website user’ (hereafter just named as “the User”) to whom has entered, which means the acceptance of the whole body of these above referred terms and conditions. Should the user not accept them, he must leave the site immediately not taking any profit from it.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, the User confirms:
- He/She has read and understood what is explained here.
- He/She accepts the responsibilities detailed.
The user must check the Terms and Conditions of Use’s versions each time he/she enters the website, considering that they can suffer changes.
The owner of the website reserves the power to make, any time and without need of previous notice, any change or update of the contents and services, of the Terms and Conditions of Use and, at large, of any part of the website design and configuration.
1. General Information on the Website.
In compliance with article 10 of Act 34/2002, July 11, on information society services and electronic trade, following it is the website’s general information:
Title holder: VITAMINE MEDIA AND MARKETING (hereafter, “VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING”). Adress: Plaza del Doctor Letamendi, nº 37.
(UTR) Corporate Tax Reference – (In Spain, N.I.F): B66015181. E-mail: email@example.com.
Phone: (+34)931003151. Registered data: company registered in Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, on April 9, 2013, in Volume 43706 FOLIO 22, Page 436057.
2. Website Use Rules
The user commits himself/herself to use the website and all its contents and services according to what is established by Law, morals, public policy, and these Terms and Conditions of Use. The user will not use them to commit illegal or criminal activities against third party’s rights and/or violate intellectual and industrial copyright regulations, or any other rules in the legal order.
By way of illustration, but in no circumstances restrictive or exclusive, the User undertakes:
- Not to introduce or spread contents of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, or terrorist nature, or that are detrimental to any human rights.
- Not to introduce or spread viruses on the net nor malicious software that can damage the computer systems of the service provider, his providers or third party Users in the net.
- Not to spread, transfer or make available to third parties any kind of information, element or content that undermines fundamental rights or public liberties constitutionally recognised or in the international treaties.
- Not to spread, transfer or make available to third parties any kind of information, element or content that constitutes illicit or false advertising.
- Not to transfer unwanted nor unauthorised advertising, advertising material, spam, “chain letters,” “pyramidal structures,” or whatever other way of request, except within those areas that may be enabled for advertising purposes freely consented by both parties at some stage.
- Not to spread, transfer or make available to third parties any kind of information, element or content that implies a violation of intellectual and industrial property, patents, brands or copyrights corresponding to the website owners or to third parties. Neither whatever kind of information, element or content that implies a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
The User undertakes to not hold VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING liable for any claims, fines or penalties that he/she may come forced to endure stemming from his/her failure to comply the obligation explained above. VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING reserves also de right to request the corresponding compensation for damages.
VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING assumes no liability resulting from the lack of the website updating, nor ensures the accuracy or completeness of any published information. Consequently, the User must corroborate this information is accurate and complete before taking any decision associated to whatever service or content described on this website.
Access to the website by the User does not entail VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING must control the absence of viruses, worms, or whatever other damaging computer element. In any case, it is up to the User to have the right tools to detect and disinfect any harmful computer program.
VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING makes not warranty regarding the damage to the User or third parties’ software and computing equipment during the use of the services offered on the website, nor as for damages of any kind caused to the User resulting from failure or outage of telecommunication networks which may result in the suspension, cancellation or interruption of access to the website during the offering of the service or previously.
VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING, in its sole discretion and without the need for prior notice, may temporarily and/or permanently stop website access, as well as if it is offered some form of service through it at a certain moment. In no case VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING will assume liability whatsoever arising from such suspension.
4. Contend and services linked through the website.
The website may contain technical devices of linkage, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereafter “Linked Sites”). In such cases, VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING shall be liable only for contents and services offered on the Linked Sites in so far as it is effectively aware of any illegality without deactivating the link with all due diligence. Should the User consider there is a Linked Site containing illicit or inappropriate contents, he/she will be able to communicate it to VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING. In no case this communication will necessarily result in the obligation to remove that link.
In no case Linked Sites presence should lead to the conclusion there are agreements with the holders or people in charge of them, nor the recommendation, promotion, or identification of VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING are linked to the declarations, contents or services they provide.
VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING does not know in its entirety Linked Sites contents and services. Therefore, it is nor responsible for damages caused for the unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error, and uselessness of the contents and/or services of such sites, nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING.
5. Intellectual and industrial property.
Brands, trade names, distinctive signs as well as all the website contents, understanding by them but not limited to: texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents in addition to the graphic design and source codes, are intellectual property of VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING or third parties, without being transferred to any User anyone of the exploitations rights by the current legislation on intellectual property.
As for all the contents in the website the User may publish directly or by way of VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING on the website, the former part delivers to the second part, for free, but on a non exclusive basis, on the global level, and for the maximum period of protection legally established, all the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in order to achieve the services demanded or used by the User can be correctly provided.
6. Invalidity and inefficiency of the clauses.
If any clause included in these Terms and Conditions of Use were declared totally or partially null or inefficacious, this would only affect the provision or part declared null or inefficacious, with the rest of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions of Use remaining fully in force, and only the part that is declared totally or partially null or inefficacious will be deemed not included.
7. Applicable laws and competent jurisdiction.
This Terms and Conditions of Use will be governed and construed in accordance with Spanish laws. VITAMINE MEDIA&MARKETING and the User agree to submit any dispute that may arise between them as for website access and/or use to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, except where otherwise stipulated by the laws.
Version in force since April 2013.