Cookies are files downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies make it possible to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits using the device in question. These cookies are stored in your hard drive memory during the duration of your browsing session only. They do not collect any specific personal data, and the majority (known as session cookies) are deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, while allowing users to enable or disable temporary or persistent cookies through their security settings.
Unless you give your express consent by enabling cookies in your browser, VITAMINE MEDIA & MARKETING will not link any data stored with the personal details you provide when registering or making a purchase.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Technical cookies: these enable users to browse a website, platform or application and to make use of the different options or services it offers. They can monitor traffic and the communication of data, identify the browser session, enable access to restricted areas, remember items in an order, help complete an order or register for events, enable security features while browsing, store content for streaming videos or audio, and share content via social media.
- Customisation cookies: these allow certain general features to be preset based on settings on the user’s device, including the language, the browser used, the regional settings where the service is being accessed from, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these track the number of users accessing the site, measuring and analysing usage statistics of the services on offer. The data gathered from your browsing of our website are used to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these enable more effective management of the advertising space on the website, tailoring the content of advertisements to the content of the service requested by users or their usage of our site. For this purpose, these cookies may analyse your browsing habits and show you advertising relevant to you.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these enable more effective management of the advertising space on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about users’ behaviour that has been gathered through ongoing tracking of their browsing habits, making it possible to develop specific, targeted advertising.
You can enable or block cookies, as well as delete cookies stored on your computer, by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your device:
If you have any queries about this cookies policy, you can contact VITAMINE MEDIA & MARKETING at firstname.lastname@example.org.